There are many ways to participate during the week, and some of the things that you can do are
- Pick a day and wear blue to raise awareness for men's health
- Talk to the men and boys in your life about potential health concerns and encourage them to have physicals, be screened for diseases, or work on an increasingly healthy lifestyle
- Plan for healthy physical activities or meals
- Check-Up Checklist: Things to Do Before Your Next Check-Up - http://www.cdc.gov/family/checkuplist/index.htm
- Men's Health Topics - http://www.cdc.gov/men/az/index.htm
Do you have any additional helpful links to share? Or, do you have a creative way that you are planning to celebrate Men's Health Week this year? If so, please share with us!